Introducing the new and exciting external platform for the ISS located on the Columbus Module. If you need external exposure, or an unobstructed view of the Earth from the ISS, or you conduct materials or astrophysics studies, we have you covered.
No more struggles with getting your experiment data down...we have a high-speed optical solution ready for use and we also support legacy methods for data downloads. Check out our new product and service offerings that will help you get on the ISS reliably and with guaranteed interfaces.
Our Houston Products and Services include:
- Our External Platform Integration Kit (EPiK) suite of stacked boards featuring tested and proven
- CPU Board with Mass Storage Module
- Power Control Module
- Experiment Adapter Module - concentrate on your payload with well known electrical and data interfaces
- Platform Adapter Module - flexible to allow mounting on Bartolomeo Multi Payload Platform or on the Nanoracks External Platform. We built and programmed both of these platforms. Use our expertise to make payload development easier and more reliable.
- Airbus DS Houston is now offering experiment slots on the Bartolomeo ArgUS platform. ArgUS is our US-based external platform which was built by and is managed by Airbus DS Houston personnel.
- Do you want an ArgUS platform for your organization? We also offer a turnkey Platform for Bartolomeo that can host up to 6 payloads on your platform at high data rates and managed power.
- Do you need proven, experienced personnel to help bring your experiment to reality? We offer consulting services for mechanical, electrical, safety and software.